Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
4 days until a 3500 word essay is due which is 100% of a module.
Haven’t researched a thing and don’t understand the question

Is it possible ?? I guess it’s going to have to be
Angela1001
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

What have you been doing since September? You knew the essay was due so why didn't you do some research befor now? You only have yourself to blame!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Yes its very doable.
Just get going.
salmabadr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
break down the question and analyse it to your understanding. write down a few questions that’ll help you answer the main questions - basically break the question down into subtopics, do some research and answer them. Split up the questions according to your word count, for example, if you have 5 questions, write around 500 words for each, and split 1000 for the introduction and conclusion.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Angela1001)
What have you been doing since September? You knew the essay was due so why didn't you do some research befor now? You only have yourself to blame!
Been on placement and consistently getting 70%+ on all other modules. This essay is 100% of the module so had no reason to do other work for it before.

But obvs it’s my fault and I could of done better. But this is the situation I’m in now
Anonymous #1
Update. Now have an essay plan and introduction. I’m the queen of bullsh*tting research so this should be fine now, crisis averted
Jason Grimshaw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Update. Now have an essay plan and introduction. I’m the queen of bullsh*tting research so this should be fine now, crisis averted
Well done good start 👏
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Been on placement and consistently getting 70%+ on all other modules. This essay is 100% of the module so had no reason to do other work for it before.

But obvs it’s my fault and I could of done better. But this is the situation I’m in now
You could ask for an extension on it but maybe you have it under control now? Covid is a handy excuse for everything in life at the moment it seems and getting extensions in essays is no different
Anonymous #1
(Original post by harrysbar)
You could ask for an extension on it but maybe you have it under control now? Covid is a handy excuse for everything in life at the moment it seems and getting extensions in essays is no different
I would but next week I have another essay due and then I have an exam the week after that so honestly just want it out the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.63%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (63)
41.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.63%

Watched Threads