The Student Room Group

Kinda cheated on m boyfriend - will he forgive me?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there.
You say you do not want to break up with your boyfriend.
But you do not feel satisfied with him sexually.
Are you sure he could be able to improve?
If yes then help him improve then.
But you should tell him that you cheated on him because of that. Because that would be unfair and mean if you decided to hide it from. I am sure if your boyfriend cheated on you, you would want to know it.
So tell him the truth so that he can decide whether to continue to be with you or not.
Original post by MadameRazz
break up. you’re a cheater and a terrible person.

What the heck :frown:
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there.
You say you do not want to break up with your boyfriend.
But you do not feel satisfied with him sexually.
Are you sure he could be able to improve?
If yes then help him improve then.
But you should tell him that you cheated on him because of that. Because that would be unfair and mean if you decided to hide it from. I am sure if your boyfriend cheated on you, you would want to know it.
So tell him the truth so that he can decide whether to continue to be with you or not.

No way if i tell him he’ll never forgive me
you can’t kind of cheat. you either cheat or you don’t. and you did. meaning you are thy cheater.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So a back story hopefully I’m not too TMI...im 20 and lost my virginity last year to a guy i was talking to. To be honest I knew we wouldn’t last but there was sexual chemistry there so I did it, pretty soon after we ended it. It was my first time, but he was more experienced and knew what he was doing, it felt good.

Fast forward a couple months and I got into my first relationship. My bf was a virgin and so I’m the first person that hes slept with. I loved him and we weren’t sexual for a few months, but once we were I noticed that the spark just wasn’t there and I’m never physically satisfied. Our intimate life is so boring.

I did love him and didn’t want to end it on that basis, but one night i was so desperate that I ended up sleeping with the first guy..(we live in the same apartment block for uni)

Now i dont know what to do, I instantly regretted it. But if I tell my boyfriend, he’ll dump me for sure and I’ll also be known as the cheat at uni. My own friends will abandon me. The night with this guy meant nothing I obviously was just sexually frustrated and needed to relieve it.

What can I do?

Grow up and dump him.
you have victim mentality.

you CHEATED on him and yet you’re saying it’s his fault because he needs to “emotionally improve”.

you cheated and what you did is unacceptable. if you’re not compatible with your boyfriend, break up with him.

whatever you do, tell him the truth. he deserves to know that he’s with someone who doesn’t respect him or the relationship you two have.
So a back story hopefully I’m not too TMI...im 20 and lost my virginity last year to a guy i was talking to. To be honest I knew we wouldn’t last but there was sexual chemistry there so I did it, pretty soon after we ended it. It was my first time, but he was more experienced and knew what he was doing, it felt good.

Fast forward a couple months and I got into my first relationship. My bf was a virgin and so I’m the first person that hes slept with. I loved him and we weren’t sexual for a few months, but once we were I noticed that the spark just wasn’t there and I’m never physically satisfied. Our intimate life is so boring.

I did love him and didn’t want to end it on that basis, but one night i was so desperate that I ended up sleeping with the first guy..(we live in the same apartment block for uni)

Now i dont know what to do, I instantly regretted it. But if I tell my boyfriend, he’ll dump me for sure and I’ll also be known as the cheat at uni. My own friends will abandon me. The night with this guy meant nothing I obviously was just sexually frustrated and needed to relieve it.

What can I do?

I dont really want to say this. But considering you clearly don't want to hurt him and you don't really want to be honest about it as you are asking TSR. I would just break up and claim its for another reason. I really dont suggest you continue this relationship.
“Kinda cheated”? Girl, you didn’t just kiss another guy, you had sex with him. That’s not kinda cheated, that’s straight up cheated.
Kinda cheated? Let’s just admit that you did, and it’s better to tell him as he is probably going to find out one way or the other, and i don’t think anyone would forgive a cheater, but it depends on his views about this.
The two of you sound incompatible.
I doubt the relationship will survive the pandemic or be happy.

But I don't think that you cheated.
Nor even "kinda cheated" unless there was financial cheating involved or you lied/were directly dishonest.
I don't expect commitment or sexual exclusivity from a guy until he has put a wedding ring on my finger, made those promises in wedding vows and signed an official marriage certificate.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
“Kinda cheated”? Girl, you didn’t just kiss another guy, you had sex with him. That’s not kinda cheated, that’s straight up cheated.

Not really it didnt mean anything :/
Original post by londonmyst
The two of you sound incompatible.
I doubt the relationship will survive the pandemic or be happy.

But I don't think that you cheated.
Nor even "kinda cheated" unless there was financial cheating involved or you lied/were directly dishonest.
I don't expect commitment or sexual exclusivity from a guy until he has put a wedding ring on my finger, made those promises in wedding vows and signed an official marriage certificate.

We’re not mentally incompatible we’re really suited but physically hes just not there yet and i dont want to give up on him for that reason

You still cheated, troll.

even if it didn’t mean anything to you, you literally slept another guy behind your boyfriends back. i’m 99% sure that counts as cheating.
Original post by chryssucks
even if it didn’t mean anything to you, you literally slept another guy behind your boyfriends back. i’m 99% sure that counts as cheating.

Yes but either way, i cant tell him or he’ll dump me

It’s not 99%, that’s 100% cheating. And she clearly has no intention of telling her boyfriend so I don’t know what the point of this thread is.
Yes but either way, i cant tell him or he’ll dump me

you owe it to him to tell him what happened. how he will take it, i don’t know but he deserves to know if his girlfriend cheated on him with another guy.
you owe it to him to tell him what happened. how he will take it, i don’t know but he deserves to know if his girlfriend cheated on him with another guy.

NO i cant lose him!!!
NO i cant lose him!!!

You sound like a terrible girlfriend with the way you've acted here. You deserve to be dumped for it really. There's no commitment, and you'll probably do it again soon if he doesn't improve at the right rate. Disappointing.
NO i cant lose him!!!

i mean do what you want but you’re being unfair on your boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending