Should I go to college tomorrow?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm quitting anyway on the last day before I break up before Christmas https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...light=Quitting college
so what's the point, I am only quitting now because my parents will prefer it if I give it till then. Basically its destroying my mental health so I'm quitting and I don’t think I can bare it tomorrow and I thought I could but have changed my mind so now I don't think I can.
Izaariak12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm quitting anyway on the last day before I break up before Christmas https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...light=Quitting college
so what's the point, I am only quitting now because my parents will prefer it if I give it till then. Basically its destroying my mental health so I'm quitting and I don’t think I can bare it tomorrow and I thought I could but have changed my mind so now I don't think I can.
I wish I could do what your doing. You are very brave. If you don’t feel comfortable going then don’t
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Izaariak12)
I wish I could do what your doing. You are very brave. If you don’t feel comfortable going then don’t
Are you experiencing the same as me?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you at an age where you can legally leave college? Do you have qualifications and what to you plan to do instead?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can take the day off if you want, no law preventing you from doing that, but your problems are still going to be there when you go back in.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Are you at an age where you can legally leave college? Do you have qualifications and what to you plan to do instead?
Yes im 19 and no
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
You can take the day off if you want, no law preventing you from doing that, but your problems are still going to be there when you go back in.
I might not go back in at all
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Walking away is your choice and its okay if thats what you want to do

But

I'd make sure you have a plan and you know what you will do instead. What do you plan to do? Do you want to study something else etc.
Anonymous #1
Walking away is your choice and its okay if thats what you want to do

But

I'd make sure you have a plan and you know what you will do instead. What do you plan to do? Do you want to study something else etc.
I have a plan but I said I don't because I don't want to discuss it on here because people on here will judge me and laugh at my idea like they did last time
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a plan but I said I don't because I don't want to discuss it on here because people on here will judge me and laugh at my idea like they did last time
Working with cars?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Working with cars?
I keep going banned I'm still anon but on them lines yes but im not saying anymore
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I keep going banned I'm still anon but on them lines yes but im not saying anymore
I mean im still the op
Granolakiddo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You know what, if it's destroying ur mental health then go for it. Honestly, right now I'm not in a good place either and I wanna quit as well lowkey, but follow your dreams (that sounds cringe) but you know what I mean. there are lots of opportunities out there in the world. But, please make sure you have a plan B even if it's vague just keep something in mind. Good Luck
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Granolakiddo)
You know what, if it's destroying ur mental health then go for it. Honestly, right now I'm not in a good place either and I wanna quit as well lowkey, but follow your dreams (that sounds cringe) but you know what I mean. there are lots of opportunities out there in the world. But, please make sure you have a plan B even if it's vague just keep something in mind. Good Luck
I'm op but yes I have kind of plan b
Granolakiddo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm op but yes I have kind of plan b
that's good least you know kinda what ur doing
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Granolakiddo)
that's good least you know kinda what ur doing
My plan could go badly wrong but sometimes you have got to take risks in life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.33%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads