Turn on thread page Beta

i have no close friends, the few aquaintances i have all seem to have boyfriends/girlfriends. my life is boring, i constantly feel on the verge of tears but hardly ever cry
    what would make me feel happy right now?

ReputationRep:
    Its hard to see everyone else around you having a seemingly 'perfect' life... what do you enjoy doing in life? A bike ride through a forest? Kicking ass at a game? make a big gooey chocolate cake? Or.. stalk a happy couple and keep pinging elastic bands at them from behind a bush everytime they go in to kiss each other..? I'm not sure what would make you happy *right* now... but hugs to you.

ReputationRep:
    just get a boyfriend/girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    This is just how i feel too
    Everyone around you is having fun living a life, whislt you are stuck alone bored. yeah thats me, sorry, i've really lowered the mood now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliecapehorn)
    The most useful advice ever...

Oh wait, no its not.

ReputationRep:
    what a great idea, i will just click my fingers and all the girls i like will come running to me....

Damn, they must have got lost...

ReputationRep:
    Go out and treat yourself to a new hair cut and a new wardrobe. If you look good, you feel good!

ReputationRep:
    Are you the only one in a big group that is single?...if not then make time for some of the other singletons. I know how awkward it can be playing gooseberry, just spend some time with other single friends.
    Otherwise maybe join a club or team that you enjoy, that way you can feel good about something you can do well aswell as making friends

ReputationRep:
    I was having a good day until i read this and realised im also leading that boring life as mentioned by a few other posters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SofinaaBabess)
    Go out and treat yourself to a new hair cut and a new wardrobe. If you look good, you feel good!
    you can add a few points to ya looks by doin this, 6/10 to 8/10 maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hercules)
    you can add a few points to ya looks by doin this, 6/10 to 8/10 maybe
    Don't get it..

i do buy new clothes sometimes thinking it might make me feel better but it doesnt. I eat things I like, i do go out, i get with boys almost everytime i go out (now i sound like ****) but non of it makes me feel happy really. At the time when I'm drunk i feel happy but even sometimes then i get ridiculously depressed then the next day its even worse
    also i have no one who i can talk to about how i feel - hence why i am posting anonymously on an internet forum
    i like it on here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i do buy new clothes sometimes thinking it might make me feel better but it doesnt. I eat things I like, i do go out, i get with boys almost everytime i go out (now i sound like ****) but non of it makes me feel happy really. At the time when I'm drunk i feel happy but even sometimes then i get ridiculously depressed then the next day its even worse
    also i have no one who i can talk to about how i feel - hence why i am posting anonymously on an internet forum
    i like it on here lol
    Awww, well if you're feeling happy being on TSR then I guess that's a start, eh?

Have you tried the hair cut thing like I suggested? Tell me more about yourself so I will know how to advice youuuuu

Are you at college/uni? What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    YEAH! cos it's THAT simple lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Win)
    YEAH! cos it's THAT simple lol
    Well...it could be if you're overly good-looking like yourself

I'm joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i like it on here lol
    :hugs: Aww

PM me if you like

ReputationRep:
    sign up 4 a fitness club, join the classes, make new friends. im sure ul b 2 tired 2 b bored

ReputationRep:
    There you go mate, it happens to the best of us....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between FEELING happy and BEING happy. The former can be achieved with drugs, hormones etc. (Chocolate for Endorphins, or so they say), the latter can pretty much only be achieved with lifestyle changes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have a boyfriend that I love to death but I still feel sad, maybe cos i havent seen him in a week or the fact he's soo busy at work, I hardly talk to him life's not fair dear!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.