Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone was able to transfer to either of these universities for second year, to study Politics or a subject along those lines. I currently study Politics and IR. Answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently getting 2:1s and in A Levels got an A* in Politics and 2 A's, is there any hope. :''(
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone was able to transfer to either of these universities for second year, to study Politics or a subject along those lines. I currently study Politics and IR. Answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently getting 2:1s and in A Levels got an A* in Politics and 2 A's, is there any hope. :''(
OMD put it in the wrong forum
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Transfers into the second year aren’t really a thing at LSE. I never met a single person who’d done it my entire time there.
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please refer to our guidance on second year entry here. The majority of departments do not consider any second year transfers. For those that do, direct entry to the second year is extremely rare and dependant on a number of criteria, including places being available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads