Would anyone actually recommend corbett maths for actual revision

Watch
Velvet cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I dont have a lot of time and I've been putting off revision for maths and now I regret it as i only have a week to go before my mocks and there is so much content as I only have a week there isnt much time for me to go into detail with my maths revision so would it be okay for me to rely on corbett maths as their videos are short and simple
beth448
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes but only for bits you find tricky other wise you might get bored easily. Sometimes I had to put his videos on 1.5x speed as he talks slowly. Have you tried doing example papers these can be helpful in highlighting weaknesses. Hope this helps!
sciencestudent2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Velvet cake)
I dont have a lot of time and I've been putting off revision for maths and now I regret it as i only have a week to go before my mocks and there is so much content as I only have a week there isnt much time for me to go into detail with my maths revision so would it be okay for me to rely on corbett maths as their videos are short and simple
Hi,
I'd say that it is useful for checking up on topics that you have forgotten or that you found harder. But the best way to do it would be to watch the video and then answer some past paper questions to make sure you can apply the knowledge. If you are really pushed for time then just make sure that you can understand questions and work through them logically. I was in a similar situation and that helped me
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i used it along with other resources (any site that provides maths exam questions is good tbh) when revising for my maths gcse and got an 8 so i found it pretty useful. i'd do practice questions and watch the videos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (403)
56.36%
I don't have everything I need (312)
43.64%

Watched Threads