The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Insulting people using neg rep and adding personal comments and writing evil messages on facebook honesty box or whatever you call it.
Yes I'm so cool
Reply 41
A few years ago, my then 5-year-old brother had made a weird little collection of slugs in the garden (wtf) but didn’t know what to feed them. So I told him that to feed slugs you pour salt over them and they’ll absorb it through their skin. When he did so, and they started going black and shrivelling up, he panicked and started screaming “what’s happening to them?!?!” so I told him that I’d got it mixed up it’s sugar that they feed on; salt makes them die a horrible, painful death.

He cried for ages.
Reply 42
- Punched a lecturer
- Spat on an airport officials face after he racially intimidated a friend
- On being refused for studying A level maths, told the head of 6th form to "die of aids"
- covered a classmate car with urine from several narked off chaps.
- stole some sweets off a maths prodigy
Reply 43
I bitch-slapped my best friend by accident...
She was annoying me at a party one time tapping me on the shoulder constantly so i kind of flailed my arm backwards, motioning for her to go away, but caught her square in the face.
I laughed at the time, and she went home crying.
Then i felt really bad and bought her flowers, cos bitches love them flowers :cool:
Reply 44
also, when playing centurion once, my mate went for a piss and asked us to fill his glass up whilst he was away
we promptly pissed in it and he returned and drank it, amid shrieks of laughter
his only comment was that his beer had gone warm, at which point we told him it was piss.
Reply 45
I told the cousin of my cousin who was in p7 in primary school that in a few years she would hate everyone who was in her p7 class. :unsure:

Latest

Trending

Trending