Thomas Quinn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If there is anyone looking to find good quality shared accommodation in Dumfries please get in touch. Mob 07403922044. Four large double bedrooms a very large bathroom and large double shower room. Two lounges and an open plan kitchen and dinner. There is all facilities you would require for a comfortable stay. The house provides high quality accommodation with everything provided including bedding and all kitchen essentials pots pans crockery and cutlery everything you would require. There is also ample fridge freezers, drier and washing machine.
The house is large enough for individuals to maintain there own privacy but remains to be a welding warm home.
There is ample parking in addition to a very large private garden with summerhouse and barbecue
Open to professionals and students
The accommodation is ideally situated with easy access to dumfries town centre and to the university as well as the new DGRI in addition to a direct route to the barony college the post code for the property is DG11SL which would be helpful for those working out travel arrangements
Last edited by Thomas Quinn; 1 month ago
Thomas Quinn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Name:  596081A1-89CD-4082-9E53-8EC9A8925EDE.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  176.0 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (250)
57.34%
I don't have everything I need (186)
42.66%

Watched Threads