Freewave
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m a private candidate and I’m panicking rn but that’s besides the point, my question is about work experience and how and what did people do for it as there’s been corona. And i currently don’t have any work experience, what should I do with a month and a half left (I want to apply for biology/bio related courses)

Thankyou so much
Advertisement
something_orphic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe you can still do work experience during corona following social distancing etc or i know there is online work experience which was set up bc of corona that unis are accepting.
Freewave
Rep:
?
(Original post by something_orphic)
I believe you can still do work experience during corona following social distancing etc or i know there is online work experience which was set up bc of corona that unis are accepting.
I see, do you think it’s still possible for me to do any or no?
Advertisement
something_orphic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Freewave)
I see, do you think it’s still possible for me to do any or no?
Yeah i think so it is quite late so maybe consider taking a gap year but even 1 week of work experience would be good. You probably could still get in w out work experience bc of corona ik ppl who r applying to biology w no work experience bc of corona.
Freewave
Rep:
?
(Original post by something_orphic)
Yeah i think so it is quite late so maybe consider taking a gap year but even 1 week of work experience would be good. You probably could still get in w out work experience bc of corona ik ppl who r applying to biology w no work experience bc of corona.
Yeah fair enough, ok thanks a lot I appreciate it
Advertisement
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Freewave)
So I’m a private candidate and I’m panicking rn but that’s besides the point, my question is about work experience and how and what did people do for it as there’s been corona. And i currently don’t have any work experience, what should I do with a month and a half left (I want to apply for biology/bio related courses)

Thankyou so much
I doubt you need any for this. Just write about what interests you in the subject...
Last edited by mnot; 1 month ago
Freewave
Rep:
?
(Original post by mnot)
I doubt you need any for this. Just right about what interests you in the subject...
Ok Thankyou
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads