How to deal with controlling girlfriend?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We broke up but after a month or 2 we both bumped into each other and I was still missing having a gf then we got back together after making agreements. It went fine for another month but then she went back to controlling but I can’t leave her because I will miss her again so much if we do and I don't know why. I think I can deal with her being controlling but I just need advice on it
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is toxic behaviour and you can’t let her continue to do this. I truly think you’d be better off breaking up with her and being alone. You’ll be able to get over her I promise, and you won’t miss her. It’s not fair for her to treat you like this. You should talk to her about her controlling behaviour and have a discussion x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
This is toxic behaviour and you can’t let her continue to do this. I truly think you’d be better off breaking up with her and being alone. You’ll be able to get over her I promise, and you won’t miss her. It’s not fair for her to treat you like this. You should talk to her about her controlling behaviour and have a discussion x
I think it will end up in another break up and I don't want to do that because I didnt like being alone and also I didnt like having a grudge against someone
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think it will end up in another break up and I don't want to do that because I didnt like being alone and also I didnt like having a grudge against someone
Then that just proves that she is toxic and isn’t a nice person. You should be able to have discussions about your relationship with your partner :/ You can find someone else who treats you much better than this so you won’t be alone and will also be much happier!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
Then that just proves that she is toxic and isn’t a nice person. You should be able to have discussions about your relationship with your partner :/ You can find someone else who treats you much better than this so you won’t be alone and will also be much happier!
I think I won't find anyone else and I just missed her so much
Anonymous #1
Bump
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I won't find anyone else and I just missed her so much
Better being happy and single than stuck in a toxic relationship. Anyway, you said it yourself; you didn't miss this particular girl, you missed having a girlfriend...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Better being happy and single than stuck in a toxic relationship. Anyway, you said it yourself; you didn't miss this particular girl, you missed having a girlfriend...
I missed both
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Better to be alone than with a toxic partner.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Better to be alone than with a toxic partner.
I didnt like being alone because when we broke up my family were on holiday so I was at home alone which was especially worse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads