KCL Business Management 2021

Watch this thread
EMRlon
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Anyone get any offers yet ?
glombar21
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EMRlon)
Anyone get any offers yet ?
I got an offer for Management and Spanish on the 22nd of January. I applied on the 7th of December.
EMRlon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by glombar21)
I got an offer for Management and Spanish on the 22nd of January. I applied on the 7th of December
That's what I applied for. Management and modern languages. I didn't see anywhere to choose the language at application. I assumed it was at enrollment. Did you actually choose spanish? Can I ask what your predicted grades where and conditions?
Thanks. I will also do spanish.
glombar21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That's what I applied for. Management and modern languages. I didn't see anywhere to choose the language at application. I assumed it was at enrollment. Did you actually choose spanish? Can I ask what your predicted grades where and conditions?
Thanks. I will also do spanish.
My offer letter says they'll contact me in May to confirm my pathway which will be Spanish. My predicted grades are A*A*AA and the conditions for me were to get AAB.
EMRlon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
My offer letter says they'll contact me in May to confirm my pathway which will be Spanish. My predicted grades are A*A*AA and the conditions for me were to get AAB.
Thank you! Hope to join you in the fall. I applied dec 18 but that was the last day before winter break so I am sure it is not like January 4. Hope to hear soon
glombar21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thank you! Hope to join you in the fall. I applied dec 18 but that was the last day before winter break so I am sure it is not like January 4. Hope to hear soon
I hope you get your offer soon. What other universities have you applied to?
EMRlon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I hope you get your offer soon. What other universities have you applied to?
Queen Mary- got my offer, edinburgh-nothing yet, st andrews - nothing yet, liverpool- offer. As I said I applied December 18th but I am sure they didn't even look at it until January 4th. But kings is my number 1 choice. If I get the offer I will firm it.
You on other unis?
glombar21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Queen Mary- got my offer, edinburgh-nothing yet, st andrews - nothing yet, liverpool- offer. As I said I applied December 18th but I am sure they didn't even look at it until January 4th. But kings is my number 1 choice. If I get the offer I will firm it.
You on other unis?
I have offers from Bath, Sheffield and Kings college and I have an interview with Manchester. I haven't heard back from Warwick yet and if they give me an offer I will firm it. I was thinking of putting Kings or Manchester as my insurance but I haven't decided which one yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
18.85%
The paper was reasonable (145)
37.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
28.8%
It was TERRIBLE (55)
14.4%

Watched Threads