The Student Room Group

Always leads to sex?

Whenever I go round to my bfs flat to meet him it always leads to sex. We might start talking about non sexual stuff but we quickly start flirting with each other then touching and kissing and before I know it we're in bed having sex. We often have sex again a few hours later often initiated by me because I have a high sex drive. We've both 21 and we've been together a few months. I'm his first girlfriend and he is my first boyfriend. Is it normal to have sex every time we meet and have such a high sex drive?
Yes
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
Yes

Why?
Original post by Anonymous
Why?

Why what?
You asked if it was normal to have sex with your boyfriend when you see him- I said yes.
Reply 4
Original post by GabiAbi84
Why what?
You asked if it was normal to have sex with your boyfriend when you see him- I said yes.

Yes but why do we end up spending more time having sex rather than doing other things that couples do and why do I have such a high sex drive.
Was he your first? If so when you first start you’re always at it, dw. Even if he isn’t a new sexual partner is exciting and you always seem to have a lot of sex early on.

It’s totally normal and doesn’t take anything away from things being genuine, start going for walks or something if it bothers you but don’t worry; it’s normal and fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending