The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Deferred Offer Holders for LSE 2021 Entry?

. .
(edited 3 years ago)
Finally found a thread for this :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi there, have you guys received your unconditional offer. I had LSE as my firm choice for September 2020 start but my CAGS didn’t meet the offer. LSE said they would guarantee my offer if I sat the Autumn exams and met their grade requirement. They also were happy for me to defer my insurance choice and reapply to them in December once I had the results.

I did the Autumn exams and met my offer and they’ve confirmed my place but they still need to “officially“ issue the offer through UCAS. They’ve said this will be sometime before May. I wanted to book accommodation and am confused as to why they can’t just issue it now.

UCAS also want to know by 26th February whether I want to go with my 2020 application showing my deferred place at my insurance or if I wish to continue with my 2021 application for LSE.

I guess as they have guaranteed my offer, I will withdraw from my insurance choice...
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there, have you guys received your unconditional offer. I had LSE as my firm choice for September 2020 start but my CAGS didn’t meet the offer. LSE said they would guarantee my offer if I sat the Autumn exams and met their grade requirement. They also were happy for me to defer my insurance choice and reapply to them in December once I had the results.

I did the Autumn exams and met my offer and they’ve confirmed my place but they still need to “officially“ issue the offer through UCAS. They’ve said this will be sometime before May. I wanted to book accommodation and am confused as to why they can’t just issue it now.

UCAS also want to know by 26th February whether I want to go with my 2020 application showing my deferred place at my insurance or if I wish to continue with my 2021 application for LSE.

I guess as they have guaranteed my offer, I will withdraw from my insurance choice...

what subject?
Original post by Anonymous
what subject?

Law M100

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending