Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Finally found a thread for this
Last edited by Nasir_Zahir; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Hi there, have you guys received your unconditional offer. I had LSE as my firm choice for September 2020 start but my CAGS didn’t meet the offer. LSE said they would guarantee my offer if I sat the Autumn exams and met their grade requirement. They also were happy for me to defer my insurance choice and reapply to them in December once I had the results.

I did the Autumn exams and met my offer and they’ve confirmed my place but they still need to “officially“ issue the offer through UCAS. They’ve said this will be sometime before May. I wanted to book accommodation and am confused as to why they can’t just issue it now.

UCAS also want to know by 26th February whether I want to go with my 2020 application showing my deferred place at my insurance or if I wish to continue with my 2021 application for LSE.

I guess as they have guaranteed my offer, I will withdraw from my insurance choice...
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there, have you guys received your unconditional offer. I had LSE as my firm choice for September 2020 start but my CAGS didn’t meet the offer. LSE said they would guarantee my offer if I sat the Autumn exams and met their grade requirement. They also were happy for me to defer my insurance choice and reapply to them in December once I had the results.

I did the Autumn exams and met my offer and they’ve confirmed my place but they still need to “officially“ issue the offer through UCAS. They’ve said this will be sometime before May. I wanted to book accommodation and am confused as to why they can’t just issue it now.

UCAS also want to know by 26th February whether I want to go with my 2020 application showing my deferred place at my insurance or if I wish to continue with my 2021 application for LSE.

I guess as they have guaranteed my offer, I will withdraw from my insurance choice...
what subject?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what subject?
Law M100
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (23)
30.26%
No (53)
69.74%

Watched Threads