Please give Advice soon...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So two years ago I had my first boyfriend and I think I still like him but I've dated other guys and I don't still like them. Is it normal to want to be with your first boyfriend again? or is something else going on?
username5498322
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey OP!
I think it's perfectly normal to dwell on lost loves or "the one who got away". If you haven't liked any of your recent boyfriends, it may be because you're unintentionally/subconsciously comparing them to the ex. This may possibly be getting in the way and stopping you from liking new partners. Or it could simply be that your new partners just haven't been as interesting as your ex. Whatever the case, it's probably best not to overthink it. You must've broken up for a reason, right?
Anonymous #1
I don't know if we broke up for the right reason I think we should have stayed together but I went and screwed things up...And then I moved to a different school to run away from my problem and dated this guy I though really liked me but he turned out to be the most lying fake human I've ever seen and then I got with the sweetest guy ever but he broke up with me because I wasn't so sweet back to him and was talking with other people........ but now I miss my first bf and want him back and I've just started snapping he again...
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know if we broke up for the right reason I think we should have stayed together but I went and screwed things up...And then I moved to a different school to run away from my problem and dated this guy I though really liked me but he turned out to be the most lying fake human I've ever seen and then I got with the sweetest guy ever but he broke up with me because I wasn't so sweet back to him and was talking with other people........ but now I miss my first bf and want him back and I've just started snapping he again...
Would he want you back? This sounds very one-sided...
Anonymous #1
I don't know I haven't talked to him about it yet.
*****deadness
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't expect too much. He may have moved on and have other priorities now, and even if not once a relationship is over it can be incredibly hard to put it back together. If you really want you can still try though and see what he thinks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.95%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.9%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (161)
37.53%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.59%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.03%

Watched Threads