my college wont give me the ucas buzzword

Watch
winxgf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know all colleges have a buzzword and I'm trying to apply to ucas now but they're seriously annoying me. I've spoken to so many tutors and none of them are helping me in the slightest, I don't know how else to find out what it is
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by winxgf)
I know all colleges have a buzzword and I'm trying to apply to ucas now but they're seriously annoying me. I've spoken to so many tutors and none of them are helping me in the slightest, I don't know how else to find out what it is
Not all colleges have a buzzword - only those that have signed up to UCAS to be a recognised application centre will have one.
Which college are you at? Have you tried speaking to the head of year or head of careers?
dawnysaur
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
maybe your college access counsellor? if that doesn’t help, just have a parent or guardian put in a call. that ought to put them in their place
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
in my college it was part of the name of the street "Montell", but that was a few years back.

Write to the Headmaster/mistress a recorded delivery letter with delivery receipt (probably https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk...guaranteed-1pm) six quid for 100g ask them for the code? It's a bit strong - but you can certainly mention that tutors have been 'too busy' to help, and that you'll be asking the school governors or OFSTED next (taken from my forthcoming book 'how to make friends and influence people' - er, shouting might ensue) you might get the code....
winxgf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by dawnysaur)
maybe your college access counsellor? if that doesn’t help, just have a parent or guardian put in a call. that ought to put them in their place
I already did That's when they said "We have all the time in the world to help her!!!"
dawnysaur
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by winxgf)
I already did That's when they said "We have all the time in the world to help her!!!"
like the person above me said a nice, cold warning ought to do it. you could also apply as an individual if your college is being uncooperative.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (251)
57.44%
I don't have everything I need (186)
42.56%

Watched Threads