Turn on thread page Beta

Where could I buy this? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I bought this jacket from Matalan about two months ago and it's already faded and looks old/wrinkled. I'm trying to find somewhere that sells a similar one. The one I got was £15, which explains the quality so looking for something slightly better.

I'll try to describe it. It's a black light jacket, has one of those collars where you button it from the side like this:

It comes up to the waist just below the belt... yes I know it's vague.
    It looks a bit like this one (second from left, sorry).

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    if you go on the river island website, the mens department have a few jackets similar to the ones youve described. They have much more instore though. I would link it but its a flash site but its easy to find on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGirl)
    if you go on the river island website, the mens department have a few jackets similar to the ones youve described. They have much more instore though. I would link it but its a flash site but its easy to find on their website
    I'll have to visit the store. There's one on the website for about £50; if I find a similar one there I'll probably buy it. Thanks.

Any other shops I could look in, high street ones since I'll be taking a trip down town soon?

I think Topman has that jacket.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.