eviephipps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm considering taking economics for A-level.... but I haven't taken business at GCSE and was just wondering if its worth taking?
FrankishEmpire
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm taking A Level Economics and started with no previous experience. To be honest you don't really need it.
Username123455
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eviephipps)
I'm considering taking economics for A-level.... but I haven't taken business at GCSE and was just wondering if its worth taking?
(Original post by FrankishEmpire)
I'm taking A Level Economics and started with no previous experience. To be honest you don't really need it.
Yeah most people in my class haven't done anything at GCSE. It would help if you would like to do some pre-reading to get ahead though.
ahahahalmira
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eviephipps)
you don't need it. I did not even take GCSE bc I'm an international student, the first lesson of A-level Economics is the first time ever I approached Economics in my life but now I got A*. It is about the process, not the start point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (193)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.87%

Watched Threads