flash card app that allows you to write equation

Watch
r.maliak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really did a flash card app that allows you to write maths equations,or is there any addon that allows you to write equations anywhere? I used to use study blue but there gone now
F.A.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
theres a website called quizlet, it has flashcards and other revision resources. hope that helps...
help.me.revise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by r.maliak)
I really did a flash card app that allows you to write maths equations,or is there any addon that allows you to write equations anywhere? I used to use study blue but there gone now
you can use Anki to write out equations with LaTeX. The mobile app is £30 but it's free on desktop. Quizlet is great for flashcards but can be awkward for maths equations. If you have a premium quizlet subscription you can take pictures/screenshots of the equations and then add these to your flashcards
r.maliak
Rep:
?
(Original post by help.me.revise)
you can use Anki to write out equations with LaTeX. The mobile app is £30 but it's free on desktop. Quizlet is great for flashcards but can be awkward for maths equations. If you have a premium quizlet subscription you can take pictures/screenshots of the equations and then add these to your flashcard
Anki only allows you to sqaure numbers? how do i write out equtions with latex
r.maliak
Rep:
?
(Original post by F.A.)
theres a website called quizlet, it has flashcards and other revision resources. hope that helps...
I have quizlet but doesnt let me write out equations,quizlet is so limited like i cant even put text in bold or put pictures in thx for the help anyways
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by r.maliak)
I have quizlet but doesnt let me write out equations,quizlet is so limited like i cant even put text in bold or put pictures in thx for the help anyways
Anki’s much better if you have a computer. You can paste in images, make it bold, italic, underlined, coloured, superscript, subscript - anything you like. However, the interface isn’t as pretty. It is very plain and minimalistic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (122)
28.91%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.91%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.32%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed