Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    yes and no. yes because it's a solid exam and i'm going to have to put all my effort into it. no because i'm only applying to 1 bmat uni.

are the kaplan bmat courses any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    I have my doubts about them: Id much rather get a good book or do a bunch of tests online with a mark scheme - I can learn just as well, if not better than going on a course and talking about it.
    i'm never doing that again *painful memories of ukcat*....gonna go for one of the courses i reckon. the science section is quite easy...essay is impossible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    How did your UKCAT go? I must say, the UKCAT book didnt help me at all really, but the medicmix site helped a little for it.

My two main choices are BMAT unis, so I really want to nail this one - good GCSEs and good BMAT = better chance for interview - though im sure youre quite aware of this.

If you do go on a course, youve gotta post back how it went. Im gonna do a little more scouting for material in a while and see what I can find.
    look in sig, rather not directly publicise it.
    bet you're applying to imperial and ucl. where else you thinking of?
    good luck on finding past papers...apparently it's illegal to distribute them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2008

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.