The Student Room Group

How long does it take to start receiving offers?

I sent in my application on november 29 and i've applied for chemistry at reading, york, surrey, southampton and queen mary. How long do y'all think it will take to start receiving offers?
varies per uni, some are as quick as the same day but others will take months - probably march latest for most?
Reply 2
You'll probably get loads of people happily telling you they got offers within a week lol. For comparison, I put my application in on the 15th October and I've yet to hear from anyone. Several unis have said they won't be replying until after the January 15th deadline, and the absolute official deadline given by UCAS for university responses is 6th May 2021.
Reply 3
Original post by Mhazie
You'll probably get loads of people happily telling you they got offers within a week lol. For comparison, I put my application in on the 15th October and I've yet to hear from anyone. Several unis have said they won't be replying until after the January 15th deadline, and the absolute official deadline given by UCAS for university responses is 6th May 2020

that sucks so bad what's taking them so long lol
Reply 4
Original post by nyah.lou
I sent in my application on november 29 and i've applied for chemistry at reading, york, surrey, southampton and queen mary. How long do y'all think it will take to start receiving offers?

somewhere between a day and 8 months. A couple weeks ago a friend of mine applied to biochem at york and got a reply the next day, he had a super strong application but stay optimistic for an early york reply
Reply 5
Original post by edaram
somewhere between a day and 8 months. A couple weeks ago a friend of mine applied to biochem at york and got a reply the next day, he had a super strong application but stay optimistic for an early york reply

thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by Mhazie
You'll probably get loads of people happily telling you they got offers within a week lol. For comparison, I put my application in on the 15th October and I've yet to hear from anyone. Several unis have said they won't be replying until after the January 15th deadline, and the absolute official deadline given by UCAS for university responses is 6th May 2021.

Here is mine:
Application submitted on 19/11/2020 01:15
First offer arrived on 30/11/2020 23:56
It took me 12 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending