The Student Room Group

will i get an offer?

ok scottish applicant here. reapplied for uni, just finished secondary school.
my S5 (bottom 5) and S6 (top 3) grades are:
B - Advanved higher english (a B at advanced higher is equivalent to an A at higher)
B - French
B - RMPS
B - English
B - Business
B - Italian
C - Comp Sci
C - History

i’m a widening access student for basically every uni (care experienced, mental health, young career)

i’ve applied for LLB Scots Law at glasgow, strathclyde, dundee, and edinburgh

strathclydes widening access says i should be guaranteed an offer BUT there is a chance i’ll get rejected. they wanted ABBBB in the first sitting which i didn’t get but with my advanced higher i have the grades. will i get an offer? i don’t want to email them because i know universities don’t like that
Original post by brokestudent3
ok scottish applicant here. reapplied for uni, just finished secondary school.
my S5 (bottom 5) and S6 (top 3) grades are:
B - Advanved higher english (a B at advanced higher is equivalent to an A at higher)
B - French
B - RMPS
B - English
B - Business
B - Italian
C - Comp Sci
C - History

i’m a widening access student for basically every uni (care experienced, mental health, young career)

i’ve applied for LLB Scots Law at glasgow, strathclyde, dundee, and edinburgh

strathclydes widening access says i should be guaranteed an offer BUT there is a chance i’ll get rejected. they wanted ABBBB in the first sitting which i didn’t get but with my advanced higher i have the grades. will i get an offer? i don’t want to email them because i know universities don’t like that

I think you should email them, unis do like that. I personally emailed qub several times and still received an offer. You will look dedicated to the course.
Original post by rkinnaird033
I think you should email them, unis do like that. I personally emailed qub several times and still received an offer. You will look dedicated to the course.

oh i thought it was quite the opposite! i’ll give that a go then because strathclyde is joint first choice with glasgow, thank u for ur reply! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending