Straight_F
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there!

I'm using an Apache Kafka cluster that I'm currently self managing. Since our team is getting bigger we are looking for a managed service, where we can migrate Kafka clusters into.

I'm in the process of utilizing Avro shemas with the Schema registry over the Amazon S3 sink Kafka connector.

Now I'm always getting a warning popup to use Kafka MirrorMaker. Is that really necessary? How can I migrate Kafka to Aiven without the MirrorMaker?
MrSandyWilly
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Straight_F)
Hi there!

I'm using an Apache Kafka cluster that I'm currently self managing. Since our team is getting bigger we are looking for a managed service, where we can migrate Kafka clusters into.

I'm in the process of utilizing Avro shemas with the Schema registry over the Amazon S3 sink Kafka connector.

Now I'm always getting a warning popup to use Kafka MirrorMaker. Is that really necessary? How can I migrate Kafka to Aiven without the MirrorMaker?
I’ve had a little scratch around online, but couldn’t find anything too useful. This is a bit outside my knowledge, so maybe StackOverflow might be more useful?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Straight_F)
Hi there!

Not really a question suited for TSR.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (124)
62.31%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.69%

Watched Threads