ej2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is doing an EPQ about the limits of GDP in terms of measuring social progress too generic?
jduxie4414
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ej2003)
Is doing an EPQ about the limits of GDP in terms of measuring social progress too generic?
No not at all, even down the line once you've done some research you can narrow down your research title but I think it's good!

Remember you've got to write a 5000 word essay, as well as completing a presentation, production log, Gantt chart etc, so you need to make sure it's not too narrow that you struggle to fill the pages!

I wish you the best of luck the EPQ is a great qualification
ej2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jduxie4414)
No not at all, even down the line once you've done some research you can narrow down your research title but I think it's good!

Remember you've got to write a 5000 word essay, as well as completing a presentation, production log, Gantt chart etc, so you need to make sure it's not too narrow that you struggle to fill the pages!

I wish you the best of luck the EPQ is a great qualification
Thank you for the response !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.81%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.74%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.09%

Watched Threads