Report 1 month ago
i don't know but i hope not
the show won't be good without him
chryssucks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, I’ve not caught up with boruto manga right now but i know he’s getting his final form soon so that should be cool. it’s most likely he will die pretty soon purely because boruto will use it as motivation to get stronger.
han10934
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chryssucks)
hey, I’ve not caught up with boruto manga right now but i know he’s getting his final form soon so that should be cool. it’s most likely he will die pretty soon purely because boruto will use it as motivation to get stronger.
yh it is most likely for him to die but still
i have been watching naruto since i was a kid and the idea of him dying is just NO
and who on earth would be able to kill him i mean he is the hokage and he's one of the stronest
the fight that would led to his death would be an epic fight and one of the best and saddest fights ever
chryssucks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by han10934)
yh it is most likely for him to die but still
i have been watching naruto since i was a kid and the idea of him dying is just NO
and who on earth would be able to kill him i mean he is the hokage and he's one of the stronest
the fight that would led to his death would be an epic fight and one of the best and saddest fights ever
yeah Naruto was the first anime i watched, i was like 6/7. i grew up with him and when he became hokage i remember bursting into tears. if he does die i hope it’s a good death
han10934
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chryssucks)
yeah Naruto was the first anime i watched, i was like 6/7. i grew up with him and when he became hokage i remember bursting into tears. if he does die i hope it’s a good death
sameeee that's when i started
yh and at least make it like a really good reason
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.63%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (63)
41.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.63%

Watched Threads