What do I do in this situation?

Watch
killerspeedforce
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok, so apparently I committed "fraud" in school. This is my first time getting into trouble, I am in 6th form. So, basically over the weekend I made a PG Online account claiming I was a teacher and used my school email address and a fake name. And somehow PG online detected it to confirm if I was a member of the school. Today, I got spoken to by my CS teacher and she was making such a fuss of everything and apparently I am going to get a sanction during this coronavirus period. I don't know what to do and this is my first time actually getting into trouble. THE ONLY WAY TO ACCESS THE ANSWERS IS IF YOU ARE A TEACHER. Unlike in other subjects, the answers are at the back of the book. Please could someone help me, apparently I will also be spoken to by my head of 6th form (who is a really chill dude), and I recently talked to him about myself being bullied at school by teachers and students alike. I feel weird, my mental health does not feel so good, I am stressing. I am confused, I have another weight on my shoulders.
Manchild21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who thinks this is real?
killerspeedforce
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Manchild21)
Who thinks this is real?
Dude, I am not trolling. This genuinely happened.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (74)
17.7%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.95%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (158)
37.8%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed