han10934
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi I study a level physics chemistry and math edexcel i was just wondering if anyone knows some good websites and videos that explain everything and has everything in it thank you
Last edited by han10934; 1 month ago
haniab03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk about physics and amths, but spotify actually has a podcast for a level chemistry. i havent gotten round to listening to it myself but ive looked through the content and it covers most of the difficult topics so maybe look into that. also, snaprevise and uplearn are pretty useful but for money hope this helps <33
sanadtw3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by haniab03)
idk about physics and amths, but spotify actually has a podcast for a level chemistry. i havent gotten round to listening to it myself but ive looked through the content and it covers most of the difficult topics so maybe look into that. also, snaprevise and uplearn are pretty useful but for money hope this helps <33
what’s the podcast called ?
haniab03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sanadtw3)
what’s the podcast called ?
if you just search up a level chemistry, it should come up
sanadtw3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you just search up a level chemistry, it should come up
thanks !
han10934
Rep:
?
i will thank you
Jessica03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Physics and maths tutor is a website that has some great questions for physics maths and chemistry
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Physics and Maths Tutor, Khan Academy, Seneca, Snaprevise and Quizlet are all great!!
Jaegis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by han10934)
hi I study a level physics chemistry and math edexcel i was just wondering if anyone knows some good websites and videos that explain everything and has everything in it thank you
Chemrevise (https://chemrevise.org/) has lots of good materials for chemistry, written by a chemistry teacher I think.
han10934
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessica03)
Physics and maths tutor is a website that has some great questions for physics maths and chemistry
thank you
han10934
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jaegis)
Chemrevise (https://chemrevise.org/) has lots of good materials for chemistry, written by a chemistry teacher I think
thank you
han10934
Rep:
?
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
Physics and Maths Tutor, Khan Academy, Seneca, Snaprevise and Quizlet are all great!!
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (196)
57.65%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.35%

Watched Threads