Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would it be possible to study Economic History at LSE without maths or further maths at A-Level assuming:
8x GCSE’s 9-7
And a levels: a* history, a politics , a history.
Thank you.
g.ana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i don't think they require maths although i would check to be sure. with those grades you stand a chance.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would it be possible to study Economic History at LSE without maths or further maths at A-Level assuming:
8x GCSE’s 9-7
Thank you.
You've said your a levels are
A* History
A Politics
A History

I assume you don't have 2 separate a levels in history?
Anonymous #1
You've said your a levels are
A* History
A Politics
A History

I assume you don't have 2 separate a levels in history?
Haha sorry my mistake!! A* in history, a in politics and a in economics. I certainly won’t be getting in if I make mistakes like that!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by g.ana)
i don't think they require maths although i would check to be sure. with those grades you stand a chance.
Yeh the entry requirements specific to Economic History doesn’t require maths however I was unsure as to whether LSE only really give out others to students who have studied maths regardless of what subject it is?
g.ana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeh the entry requirements specific to Economic History doesn’t require maths however I was unsure as to whether LSE only really give out others to students who have studied maths regardless of what subject it is?
i don't think they would do that actually. if on the site they say that taking maths is useful/desirable then i would be worried however if there isn't much mention of maths i assume it is fine to apply?
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
8x GCSE’s 9-7
Thank you.
There is no maths requirement for our BSc Economic History programme. You can find out more about preferred subject combinations on the programme page.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed