friend cheated on a test i didn't

Watch
fdrukm2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score they didn't earn it!?!?!
Last edited by fdrukm2; 1 month ago
Parziva1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know how you feel.

Only thing you can do is study harder and do much better than him in the next test.

That way, you can score higher and the person's (cheated) results, won't even bat an eye.

Spoiler:
Show
I don't know if that even makes grammatical sense - but you know what I mean.
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s annoying. Don’t worry about the bragging. You can actually feel good but they can’t. Well done though!
Username123455
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by farukm2)
random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score like they didn't earn it!?!?!
In the final exam you will probably have a higher chance of succeeding
fdrukm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Username123455)
In the final exam you will probably have a higher chance of succeeding
ha i wish honestly the uni i go to is pretty mediocre all the tests are gonna be like this so ppl will be able to cheat very easily
Username123455
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ha i wish honestly the uni i go to is pretty mediocre all the tests are gonna be like this so ppl will be able to cheat very easily
Well you could also cheat but in the long run you will have an advantage. They'll expect everything to be handed to them.
Jessfletchy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would call the police. This is a crime against your education.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessfletchy)
I think you should call the police for the OP Jessica Fletcher.
rkinnaird033
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
random but i wanted to vent that it's kinda annoying how they cheated on a test which is 50% of the module we both still got good scores but i wont lie when it annoys me how they cheated on all the questions but are still bragging about their score they didn't earn it!?!?!
Awk wise up! It's your friend, cheating is wrong yes but don't carry the burden of other people's guilt. If they feel guilty or not that is their problem to deal with not yours. I'm not sure you should be publishing this on the internet.
Jessfletchy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
I think you should call the police for the OP Jessica Fletcher.
hahaha
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seems a bit silly to brag about a mark that they know they didn't earn. They must feel embarrassed that they had to cheat to get a similar score to those who didn't.

When it comes down to it, they obviously won't know/be able to apply the knowledge, so it will probably catch up with them later on. What course are you studying?
cheese toes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
UGH ikr, this is so annoying!!! don't give them the attention they want or congratulate them for not trying . if they do it again, mention it
fdrukm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by rkinnaird033)
Awk wise up! It's your friend, cheating is wrong yes but don't carry the burden of other people's guilt. If they feel guilty or not that is their problem to deal with not yours. I'm not sure you should be publishing this on the internet.
you seem to be more pressed about the situation then me
fdrukm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jessfletchy)
Thanks for the advice! I have they will be investigating soon fingers crossed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (19)
14.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (32)
23.88%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (59)
44.03%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
14.93%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.99%

Watched Threads