Have I been blocked by this person?!?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am on WhatsApp with someone who is frosty with mean last week.

Anyway all my other contacts show their online status quick and it stays. However with this impertiular person, sometimes there is nothing, other times it shows online or last seen and if there is an online status it takes a little while to load.

What's the meaning of this? Anyone know about WhatsApp stuff?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Anyway all my other contacts show their online status quick and it stays. However with this impertiular person, sometimes there is nothing, other times it shows online or last seen and if there is an online status it takes a little while to load.

People can change their whatsapp settings to show their last seen or not. They may have changed it or may often change it. If you send them a message does it only have one tick? If so, it's likely that you're blocked. If not, you probably aren't. The fact that this person is sometimes appearing online means it's unlikely that you're blocked unless they are just blocking and unblocking you which wouldn't make much sense!
bex_26797
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

It doesn't sound like you're blocked if you can see last seen/online. They might be avoiding reading your messages but if there's 2 ticks then it's been delivered.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.35%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
28.06%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
36.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.31%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.6%

Watched Threads