ellispitson19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
may seem like a minor question, but what time do most people arrive at BRTC for? It says no later than 15:00hrs but I would much rather not be the last to arrive.
Also, does anyone know where to find the latest kit list due to covid-19?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't overthink it; it doesn't matter whether you are first or last to arrive, so long as you comply with the arrival time cut-off.

You'll be sent a current kit list; always go with official information, and not necessarily info from other people, so you know it's correct.
LLZ98A
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Don't overthink it; it doesn't matter whether you are first or last to arrive, so long as you comply with the arrival time cut-off.

You'll be sent a current kit list; always go with official information, and not necessarily info from other people, so you know it's correct.
(Original post by ellispitson19)
Hello,
may seem like a minor question, but what time do most people arrive at BRTC for? It says no later than 15:00hrs but I would much rather not be the last to arrive.
Also, does anyone know where to find the latest kit list due to covid-19?
I echo Surnia for both points, might be worth looking at 'Supply Drop' for the kit when you do get your kit list. They do a big bundle which might save you a bit of money! I know I spent a lot more money than I needed to for basic!

Drop me a message if you have any questions.
Best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (387)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (297)
43.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed