DHL Graduate Program experience day 2020

Watch
Rvm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I have just received an invitation to attend an experience day for HR graduate program. It is on 08/12/2020, is anyone else attending the same.

It is being held virtually, it would be great to know if there are other people attending it and how are they preparing for the same.

Thank you.
Last edited by Rvm; 1 month ago
Insanityy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rvm)
Hi all, I have just received an invitation to attend an experience day for HR graduate program. It is on 08/12/2020, is anyone else attending the same.

It is being held virtually, it would be great to know if there are other people attending it and how are they preparing for the same.

Thank you.
Hey Congratulations! I’ve just been invited for the experience day but for the finance graduate scheme. Best of luck, and let me know how it went for you.
Rvm
Rep:
?
(Original post by Insanityy)
Hey Congratulations! I’ve just been invited for the experience day but for the finance graduate scheme. Best of luck, and let me know how it went for you.
Hi, congratulations to you too. And yes, I will let you know how it went for me. Good luck, I hope we get through.
Dhoni2014
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best of luck! Hope you smash it!
timi12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Insanityy)
Oh wow. I applied for the finance scheme as well, but I haven't heard anything back!
LL135791113
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by timi12)
Oh wow. I applied for the finance scheme as well, but I haven't heard anything back!
I’m in the same boat having also applied for the finance scheme. I’ve not heard back either and with the AC being on the 14th the latest they could notify us is Friday I guess. I applied quite late tbf but regardless I thought the job simulation went really well for me. I’ve also sent them an email regarding any updates but not received a reply.
antebellum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LL135791113)
I’m in the same boat having also applied for the finance scheme. I’ve not heard back either and with the AC being on the 14th the latest they could notify us is Friday I guess. I applied quite late tbf but regardless I thought the job simulation went really well for me. I’ve also sent them an email regarding any updates but not received a reply.
Have you received an outcome?
amyy2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same for me! I applied for the HR graduate scheme and the experience day was on the 8th December, but I never found out if I was successful in my video interview! I assume the event took place and I was unsuccessful, but they could have updated me
Rvm
Rep:
?
(Original post by amyy2020)
Same for me! I applied for the HR graduate scheme and the experience day was on the 8th December, but I never found out if I was successful in my video interview! I assume the event took place and I was unsuccessful, but they could have updated me
Hi, that’s true. I attended that experience day.

It’s a shame they didn’t inform or keep you updated about your application.
LL135791113
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by antebellum)
Have you received an outcome?
Nope so I assume it’s over for me. I’m not too annoyed about having not passed but more the way this company has made a mockery of some of those who’ve devoted a lot of time and effort to the process. They’ve contradicted their email stating they would get back to everyone cause some people clearly didn’t hear back and I also don’t see why they even have an email when they don’t actually reply lol. I was gonna email them asking for feedback since I’m still completely baffled how I failed that job simulation since I spent soo much time on it and thought it went well and in particular since I passed more difficult job simulations such as Deloitte’s for examples which I know didn’t go as well, but I doubt they’ll even reply to that email. Good luck to those who are still in the process!
Olivia#18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Are you able to give me any advice on what questions were asked in the virtual interview? Please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (193)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.87%

Watched Threads