olivka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have recieved a pretty decent grade as my predicted grade for computerscience. However I know I am capable of getting a higher one. My school recommended me to ask the teachers and tak to them about making my grades higher because they are allowed to do it in my school since some teachers gave us predicted grades unfairly. We haven’t done our mock exams yet. We are going to do them in January. But I need my predicted grades to apply for colleges before that.
I want to ask my teacher for a higher grade but I don’t want to disrespect him or sound rude.should I just do it?

Sorry for the sloppy writing, I’m having a very long day with a lot of work still waiting
Down_worlder
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go for it, they’re important for college applications. But also it depends on whether it’s worth it - how high the grade you have now is, and whether it would be a dramatic change.
olivka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Down_worlder)
Go for it, they’re important for college applications. But also it depends on whether it’s worth it - how high the grade you have now is, and whether it would be a dramatic change.
Okay I done it!!! He didn’t take offence and gave me a higher grade! I’m so happy thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.23%
I don't have everything I need (337)
43.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed