Do I have a chance with these predicteds?

Watch
Saersha18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So just found out my predicteds are BBB, not so great but I know I’ll be able to get better grades than that when I sit for the actual exam. My top university choices have a requirement of AAB, one of them being UCL, and the course isn’t that competitive, would I have a chance at getting in, with a strong personal statement and references?
Anonymous162223
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Saersha18)
So just found out my predicteds are BBB, not so great but I know I’ll be able to get better grades than that when I sit for the actual exam. My top university choices have a requirement of AAB, one of them being UCL, and the course isn’t that competitive, would I have a chance at getting in, with a strong personal statement and references?
I Applied with AAC and got an offer from Nottingham for ABB when they actually require AAB if that helps?
Parziva1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don't apply, then you have no chance!

Give it your best and I wish you the best of luck!

All you got to do now is polish your Personal Statement and if you can (for your own reassurance) work hard to get the results you want.
Last edited by Parziva1; 1 month ago
AndyChow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on which exact course, because UCL does have some very undersubscribed courses that will let you in with BBB
Saersha18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous162223)
I Applied with AAC and got an offer from Nottingham for ABB when they actually require AAB if that helps?
That does ease my mind a bit, congrats on that though!! Fingers crossed I get in now
Saersha18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Parziva1)
If you don't apply, then you have no chance!

Give it your best and I wish you the best of luck!

All you got to do now is polish your Personal Statement and if you can (for your own reassurance) work hard to get the results you want.
Thank you so much!! Gonna work hard and hopefully I do get in!
Saersha18
Rep:
?
(Original post by AndyChow)
Depends on which exact course, because UCL does have some very undersubscribed courses that will let you in with BBB
Well I’m looking at anthropology and I’ve seen that there’s at least a 73% chance of getting into that course. Hopefully I’ll be able to get in, I know my actual A level grades will be better than a BBB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (197)
57.6%
I don't have everything I need (145)
42.4%

Watched Threads