The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings University Foundation

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone submitted their foundation application for Sep 2021? if so did you get a response?
Reply 1
I submitted my offer in 18.11.2020 and got my offer 18.12.2020. When you received your offer please let me know. I have been looking for someone applied for foundation sooo long. It is so nice to find someone :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ilginkoc
I submitted my offer in 18.11.2020 and got my offer 18.12.2020. When you received your offer please let me know. I have been looking for someone applied for foundation sooo long. It is so nice to find someone :smile:

Which foundation course did you apply for?
Reply 3
Biology&Chemistry
Reply 4
wow im looking to apply for the foundation course too this september 2021,hopefully im not too late.i havent applied yet yikes.Do you think i still can get in?
Reply 5
Well actually idk. But i guess it is a little bit late to apply :frown: You must write a mail to school
Reply 6
Original post by ilginkoc
Well actually idk. But i guess it is a little bit late to apply :frown: You must write a mail to school

I'm applying internationally so,i had to consider the covid-19 situation in the uk and the fact tht the pandemic postponed my highschool diploma wayyyy too far :frown:Plus everything was so chaotic during the pandemic,it really messed up all my plans. Hopefully it's not too late,I can't afford to wait another year.Btw is there any major disadvantages upon taking foundation at kings?Like why is it not that popular lmao,i barely see any forums on it T.T

Quick Reply

Latest