feel like my boyfriend is falling out of love?

Watch
baby.bear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
right so really random and probably TMI (i apologise)

basically I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost two years. he’s my favourite person and we have such a great connection.

recently, ever since lockdown, i just feel as though he doesn’t feel that same connection anymore.

i asked him about it and he apologised and said he definitely still loves me and that I’m just overthinking.

has anyone else experienced this? it’s all in my head but i don’t know why i feel this way?

thanks!
baby.bear
Rep:
?
bump
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
no need to bump after 9 minutes
baby.bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
no need to bump after 9 minutes
new to the site. not too sure how it all works, just wanted to see if anyone would reply
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You have to trust him, as every relationship you need trust and honesty, don’t let your paranoia get in the way of you trusting your boyfriend, as if you keep asking him the same questions and feeling paranoid all the time, it could make you feel more distant, if I had tbh I don’t think you have nothing to worry about, I think you keep thinking about it because you ain’t been reassured enough by him but the best advice anybody can say is to talk to him on how you are feeling
baby.bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You have to trust him, as every relationship you need trust and honesty, don’t let your paranoia get in the way of you trusting your boyfriend, as if you keep asking him the same questions and feeling paranoid all the time, it could make you feel more distant, if I had tbh I don’t think you have nothing to worry about, I think you keep thinking about it because you ain’t been reassured enough by him but the best advice anybody can say is to talk to him on how you are feeling
yeah i get that! thanks x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It’s ok, I hope you sort things out with your boyfriend, the best thing to do is to talk to him and trust him and the best advise I can say is and I’m not sure if it will help but if somebody said the same thing as you what advice would you give them to help with their partner and that might help with your situation with your boyfriend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (420)
56.6%
I don't have everything I need (322)
43.4%

Watched Threads