Leonardo interview

Watch
Lucycox124
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on completing a video interview by leonardo for a business related degree apprenticeship but I’m not sure what to expect!
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lucycox124)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on completing a video interview by leonardo for a business related degree apprenticeship but I’m not sure what to expect!
Hey i did my video interview with them. they focus a lot on competencies and why Leonardo is the place you have chosen. after the interview they have a straight-up game assessment.
bassplayer347
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the same one but unfortunately got rejected - it was my second-ever online interview and I just blew it. They asked a few that stumped me... one was 'describe the steps you would take if you had to give a presentation you neither knew about nor were interested in'. The others were fairly generic e.g. describe a time when you had lots of deadlines at once.

And yes, there were games too but these aren't too difficult. Quite fun, actually so just try to focus and be quick.

I'm sure you'll do better than I did, but good luck!
gradtobe
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Did they take long to get back to you after your video interview? Just done mine.
Lucycox124
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by gradtobe)
Did they take long to get back to you after your video interview? Just done mine.
Hi, sorry for the late reply mine came back the day after although I did apply very early on
Student_367282
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I did anyone here get to the presentation stage and if so what did this consist of?
Gemkev78
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, did you? We have ours this week.
Gemkev78
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Student_367282)
Hi, I did anyone here get to the presentation stage and if so what did this consist of?
I have mine this week, any tips?
Anonymous641
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gemkev78)
I have mine this week, any tips?
Hi when did you have your interview, for what apprenticeship scheme and when did they say they will get back to you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (28)
7.11%
October 2021 (179)
45.43%
November 2021 (42)
10.66%
December 2021 (53)
13.45%
January 2021 (43)
10.91%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (38)
9.64%