The Student Room Group

Leonardo interview

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on completing a video interview by leonardo for a business related degree apprenticeship but I’m not sure what to expect!
Original post by Lucycox124
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on completing a video interview by leonardo for a business related degree apprenticeship but I’m not sure what to expect!

Hey i did my video interview with them. they focus a lot on competencies and why Leonardo is the place you have chosen. after the interview they have a straight-up game assessment.
I applied for the same one but unfortunately got rejected - it was my second-ever online interview and I just blew it. They asked a few that stumped me... one was 'describe the steps you would take if you had to give a presentation you neither knew about nor were interested in'. The others were fairly generic e.g. describe a time when you had lots of deadlines at once.

And yes, there were games too but these aren't too difficult. Quite fun, actually so just try to focus and be quick.

I'm sure you'll do better than I did, but good luck!
Reply 3
Did they take long to get back to you after your video interview? Just done mine.
Reply 4
Original post by gradtobe
Did they take long to get back to you after your video interview? Just done mine.

Hi, sorry for the late reply mine came back the day after although I did apply very early on
Hi, I did anyone here get to the presentation stage and if so what did this consist of?
Reply 6
Hey, did you? We have ours this week.
Reply 7
Original post by Student_367282
Hi, I did anyone here get to the presentation stage and if so what did this consist of?

I have mine this week, any tips?
Original post by Gemkev78

Hi when did you have your interview, for what apprenticeship scheme and when did they say they will get back to you?
Original post by Gemkev78

Hi How was the presentation ? How did you know what to do it on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending