The Student Room Group

University acceptance

Hi,I need help in this.I’m in AS level now and have only given 2 subjects and not the third yet because of the pandemic by in May June 2021 I will.So in May June I will be going for 2 A2 subjects and 1(my remaining)AS subject and not my third A2 because I have to minimise the burden to get the best desired grade so I’ll be going for my Remaing A2 in the Oct November session 2021.My question is that will I be able to send my application to university in September 2021 with me completed and got the results of my 3As subjects and 2A2 subjects?And my third A2 subject can be sent predicted?
Original post by Ahad67767
Hi,I need help in this.I’m in AS level now and have only given 2 subjects and not the third yet because of the pandemic by in May June 2021 I will.So in May June I will be going for 2 A2 subjects and 1(my remaining)AS subject and not my third A2 because I have to minimise the burden to get the best desired grade so I’ll be going for my Remaing A2 in the Oct November session 2021.My question is that will I be able to send my application to university in September 2021 with me completed and got the results of my 3As subjects and 2A2 subjects?And my third A2 subject can be sent predicted?

What course?
Original post by Ahad67767

You’re best contacting the universities you’re looking to apply to and asking them the same question, they’ll be able to help you out.

Quick Reply

Latest