Need help preparing for my Physics resit

Watch
RachetsRevenge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Long story short, I was in the IGCSE class of 2019. My Physics grade was far from ideal, making it impossible for me to take up the subject in A level. I plan on re-sitting my IGCSE Physics exam in hopefully May/June 2022 which would give me a chance to pursue my dream career as a pilot.

Problem is, I'm not quite sure where to start in terms of studying and sitting for this Physics resit. I've been engaging in my A-level subjects for more than a year and I'm interested in beginning preparation for my Physics resit, but I'm kind of overwhelmed on where to begin, as I have forgotten a decent amount of what I learned since I did my first Physics IGCSE exam in 2019.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
Chumter
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RachetsRevenge)
Long story short, I was in the IGCSE class of 2019. My Physics grade was far from ideal, making it impossible for me to take up the subject in A level. I plan on re-sitting my IGCSE Physics exam in hopefully May/June 2022 which would give me a chance to pursue my dream career as a pilot.

Problem is, I'm not quite sure where to start in terms of studying and sitting for this Physics resit. I've been engaging in my A-level subjects for more than a year and I'm interested in beginning preparation for my Physics resit, but I'm kind of overwhelmed on where to begin, as I have forgotten a decent amount of what I learned since I did my first Physics IGCSE exam in 2019.

Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
if you find gcse physics difficult , then you will most likely struggle at a level
RachetsRevenge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Chumter)
if you find gcse physics difficult , then you will most likely struggle at a level
I never really found it difficult, I just didn't take it seriously as I should have and didn't prepare enough the first time around.

I'm also not interested in pursuing it for A-level, I just want to fix my IGCSE grade.
Chumter
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RachetsRevenge)
I never really found it difficult, I just didn't take it seriously as I should have and didn't prepare enough the first time around.

I'm also not interested in pursuing it for A-level, I just want to fix my IGCSE grade.
oh ok. just start from topics you don't understand first just incase they come up(flashcards)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (421)
56.66%
I don't have everything I need (322)
43.34%

Watched Threads