The Student Room Group

HELP ME

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe the principal would be able to help you.
What makes this teacher so bad?
Reply 3
Original post by ashtolga23
What makes this teacher so bad?

been picking on me, dead teacher, bad vibes, ugly af etc.
Reply 4
Original post by Tolgash
Maybe the principal would be able to help you.

nah if the head of sixth form wont change my subject then its staying like that
Reply 5
Original post by HelpmeT-T
nah if the head of sixth form wont change my subject then its staying like that

Then look at moving sixth form?
been picking on me, dead teacher, bad vibes, ugly af etc.

The only point I’ll take is the first one, and what exactly have they said? They might just be joking.

You can’t dislike a teacher because they’re “dead” and “ugly af”. They’re not a prostitute! 😂😂💀
Reply 7
Original post by ashtolga23
The only point I’ll take is the first one, and what exactly have they said? They might just be joking.

You can’t dislike a teacher because they’re “dead” and “ugly af”. They’re not a prostitute! 😂😂💀

bro trust me when i say she doesnt like me at all. Even the other students point it out, i just need to get out of that place
Reply 8
Dont let one teacher dissuade you from a whole subject if you enjoy it generally. Push through, the point of the class is not social hour, it is to learn the material.
bro trust me when i say she doesnt like me at all. Even the other students point it out, i just need to get out of that place

Maybe it’s because you’re giving off bad vibes, based on your last comment. Just food for thought.

Be nice to her and it may change things. If not, then it doesn’t necessarily matter if your teacher likes you or not. What’s she actually said/done that’s so unbearable?

Quick Reply

Latest