username4343798
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
During my gcses I had a difficult time managing and revising the new content I was learning and content I already learnt, this lead me to mess up bad. I don't want this to happen with my A Levels and I am terrified it might happen. Please can someone give me advice or tell me how you managed to balance the content you learnt?

^_^
Hey_Julie
Badges: 14
Report 7 months ago
The best way to manage your time effectively is starting to make revision notes early and also creating a time table. Since I did 3 A-levels it was easier for me to make an effective time table. However, regardless of the time table I made sure that which ever lessons I had that day, I would come home and make revision notes of the new content. This would take like an hour and then I would use an extra hour or two going over previous content. This made it easier for me to make revisions notes and learn new content while just going over the previous content. Also, start making revision notes early. If you haven't already, please do. It makes life so much easier in the long run.
M2003J
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
TBH, the best way to learn content is to answer past paper questions and memorise the phrasings of the mark scheme (for non-essay subjects) as this will save you a lot of time while revising as it involves only learning the vital information that you need to know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
15.15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (95)
31.99%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (37)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.75%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.72%
I think it's an unfair expectation (74)
24.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.01%

Watched Threads