Rorybaillie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone got any offers from Edinburgh/Glasgow? As my friends have had offers coming in while I haven’t heard back. I believe Scottish unis work on a different timetable but I’m just checking
Ciaraconnolly
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a Glasgow offer today took way longer than other unis
Maria_Drb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rorybaillie)
Has anyone got any offers from Edinburgh/Glasgow? As my friends have had offers coming in while I haven’t heard back. I believe Scottish unis work on a different timetable but I’m just checking
Hello! I've got an offer from Edinburgh on 24.11, six days after I applied.

But I should point out that (1) I applied for the Linguistics undergraduate course which doesn't seem to be particularly sought-after, and (2) that I'm an international student, while the university apparently considers each fee category separately, if I'm not mistaken.
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Scottish unis tend to be quite slow, especially for rUK applicants it seems. I applied just over 7 weeks ago as a post-qualification applicant from England and haven't heard anything from either of my Scottish choices (Edinburgh and St Andrews), and I'm not really expecting to until after the UCAS deadline.
username5502072
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn’t worry they take ages I’m a Scottish student and they aren’t looking at ours until after the ucas deadline or most of them so I’m presuming it’ll be quite similar for everyone else but I know English and international students are getting them now/ quicker presumably cause they pay lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (147)
62.29%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.71%

Watched Threads