Tell me more.
Lmcconachie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Tell me more.
so bacially the question is asking what is your opinion on the end of roman Britain, so did it end in 410 or did it continue?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. Find some articles on Roman Britain and put that information into your own words.
Lmcconachie
Rep:
?
No. Find some articles on Roman Britain and put that information into your own words.
lol, I have already done that.
Lmcconachie
Rep:
?

also, what do you mean "no" I did this assignment a few weeks back, I just want to know what OTHER PEOPLE think of this question, because I have to admit it was a hard question, but I got through it.
Lmcconachie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lmcconachie)
also, what do you mean "no" I did this assignment a few weeks back, I just want to know what OTHER PEOPLE think of this question, because I have to admit it was a hard question, but I got through it.
also finding articles on the internet about Roman Britain is pretty hard (like I mean really hard), luckily I have resources to help me.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You would have elicited more responses had you explained this. As it is I suspect that most readers assumed that you were simply trying to get someone to do your homework for you.
Lmcconachie
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
You would have elicited more responses had you explained this. As it is I suspect that most readers assumed that you were simply trying to get someone to do your homework for you.
yeah, you are right, I should have been much more clear, really sorry.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah, you are right, I should have been much more clear, really sorry.
What conclusions did you come to?
Lmcconachie
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
What conclusions did you come to?
that it was caused by multiple different factors including the constant pressure on other parts of the empire, the barbarian conspiracy was a massive factor at the end of roman Britain, economic decline (which can be shown by the reduction of coin clipping) and so on.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
that it was caused by multiple different factors including the constant pressure on other parts of the empire, the barbarian conspiracy was a massive factor at the end of roman Britain, economic decline (which can be shown by the reduction of coin clipping) and so on.
I don't know a huge amount about the subject but I'd have been interested in defining what is meant by a) "Roman Britain" and b) "the end".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
55.83%
I don't have everything I need (231)
44.17%

Watched Threads