Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m struggling between picking between these two for my ucas option, which uni is better in terms or night life, good resources, all in all a good place to live in for 4 years
StudentRep Canterbury
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m struggling between picking between these two for my ucas option, which uni is better in terms or night life, good resources, all in all a good place to live in for 4 years
Hi, I'm a student here at the university of Kent and the university is awarded a Gold, for teaching by TEF but campus is not limited to just academics there is so many things to get up to: you can indulge in Kent Sport where the gym is free for first years and undergraduates who live on campus; or be a part of any of the over 100 societies we have to offer, this is where I've met most of my friends; we also have The Venue which is our very own night club on campus, aswell as numerous others in Canterbury town and if you just want a relaxed but fun activity we have a cinema on campus too! The most important thing is that you choose a university that you will feel the most happy in, good luck on making your decision!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (330)
55.74%
I don't have everything I need (262)
44.26%

Watched Threads