writingly_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a first year psychology student and as of now, I want to further go into the field of clinical or research psychology. So, to those who already are in those fields or getting work experience or a job, what type of job/work experience would you recommend?

Please do also state any specific organisations/jobs that are around free to apply!

Thank you very much.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some ideas

Work experience in a pub
Work experience in a hospital
Work experience in a school
Work experience at a care home
Work experience in the health and social sector
Work experience in a shop etc
riddhi.l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So I've worked with a child development clinic, a mental health organisation. As a first year you usually won't get clinical experience because of a number of factors such as confidentiality, etc. Try reaching out to private practitioners in your area

(Original post by writingly_)
I'm a first year psychology student and as of now, I want to further go into the field of clinical or research psychology. So, to those who already are in those fields or getting work experience or a job, what type of job/work experience would you recommend?

Please do also state any specific organisations/jobs that are around free to apply!

Thank you very much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed