What was wrong with this guy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Getting angry/annoyed if I said no, constantly pursuing me even though I made it clear I wasn't interested, making me feel bad and guilt tripping me to go out with him when I told him that I was in a bad place dealing with identity theft so not in the mood to date etc.

Why couldn't he pursue other women instead? Why this intent fixation on me? Why are you going out of your way to often make me feel bad because I declined you? Can't you move on to other women?
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 month ago
zaina.aa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Getting angry/annoyed if I said no, constantly pursuing me even though I made it clear I wasn't interested, making me feel bad and guilt tripping me to go out with him when I told him that I was in a bad place dealing with identity theft so not in the mood to date etc.

Why couldn't he pursue other women instead? Why this intent fixation on me? Why are you going out of your way to often make me feel bad because I declined you? Can't you move on to other women?
he sounds like a narcissist
*****deadness
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Is he someone you're stuck with in your life? If not block him everywhere you can
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zaina.aa)
he sounds like a narcissist
It seems you may be right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (297)
55.93%
I don't have everything I need (234)
44.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise