Lucas_sp
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone applying for the MSc in Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & the Environment (School of Geography)? I applied and choose Green Templeton
carmen62
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Me too ! Have you heard back yet?
Lucas_sp
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by carmen62)
Me too ! Have you heard back yet?n
Not yet. Hope by the end of Jan
carmen62
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lucas_sp)
Not yet. Hope by the end of Jan
Good luck! let me know if you hear back !
blackyuzu
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied in October and just got notified that I've been moved to the January assessment deadline. I guess I'm happy it's not a rejection, but oof to more waiting. Good luck to everyone!
Hopeful_Soul
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Anyone heard anything?
jumaria
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I applied by the Jan deadline and haven't heard anything. I chose St Cross College.

Are you guys hoping for funding or will you go regardless of the funding if you get the offer?
carmen62
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Nope nothing yet, honestly not too hopeful for an acceptance. Would love funding but would go regardless

(Original post by jumaria)
I applied by the Jan deadline and haven't heard anything. I chose St Cross College.

Are you guys hoping for funding or will you go regardless of the funding if you get the offer?
(Original post by Hopeful_Soul)
Anyone heard anything?
Hopeful_Soul
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Just checked grad cafe, doesn't look like anyone there has heard anything? What does your portal status currently say?
hedy12333
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Applied January. No updates yet
jsmith20
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone heard about when we might hear back?
blackyuzu
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by jsmith20)
Has anyone heard about when we might hear back?
I applied in Nov. & got an email from the course director about two weeks ago saying decisions should come out sometime in March. Not sure if that's for all applicants or only for November deferrals, but at least it's something.
Last edited by blackyuzu; 10 months ago
carmen62
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone received an email regarding being considered for funding? A school of geography applicant said on the main postgrad thread that if you hadn't heard by the first week of march that you were being considered for funding then your application was unsuccessful
Hopeful_Soul
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by carmen62)
Has anyone received an email regarding being considered for funding? A school of geography applicant said on the main postgrad thread that if you hadn't heard by the first week of march that you were being considered for funding then your application was unsuccessful
Haven't received any communication since I applied. Looking at grad cafe the above comment might be true for PhD students but I don't think there is cause to worry about our course outcomes yet
_4444x_
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Good luck everyone this is the week!!! Has anyone heard anything yet?
magico26
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by _4444x_)
Good luck everyone this is the week!!! Has anyone heard anything yet?
You are too optimistic! we might hear back at the end of March.
Good luck everyone!
jsmith20
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
This is getting really late now. I'm wondering if literally anyone who applied for even the November deadline has heard anything?
Last edited by jsmith20; 9 months ago
blackyuzu
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Radio silence as November applicants approach the 18 week mark 🥴
mseeboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I’ve applied to Green Templeton for this course too - good luck everyone, I really hope we all get it.I applied on the January deadline and haven’t heard anything since.
Hopeful_Soul
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hope we all get it as well, I've counted roughly 12 applicants so far. They should give it to all of us, surely between all of us one of us can save the planet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads