Don't want to be friends with this guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't want to be friends with this guy anymore but he keeps begging me and pressuring me. The reason I don't want be friends with him is because he's depressed, I don’t like depressed people which might be a bit harsh but it is up to me, no one can force me to like depressed people and this guy keeps begging me to be friends with him and no one can force me to be mate with him. I just don’t like depressed people, its just how I am, I don’t cause any harm to being depressed people but I just don’t want to be associated with someone who is depressed. My other friends are also like this we do want to hang out or be pals with someone who's depressed. This guy is just not understanding, he keeps messaging us and asking but I don't like him anymore and my other mates don't so why can't he just leave us.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by POOPEATEREEEE)
bit mental dis post mad
I just want to know how to get rid of him, im worried if I block him he'll just come to our house
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't want to be friends with this guy anymore but he keeps begging me and pressuring me. The reason I don't want be friends with him is because he's depressed, I don’t like depressed people which might be a bit harsh but it is up to me, no one can force me to like depressed people and this guy keeps begging me to be friends with him and no one can force me to be mate with him. I just don’t like depressed people, its just how I am, I don’t cause any harm to being depressed people but I just don’t want to be associated with someone who is depressed. My other friends are also like this we do want to hang out or be pals with someone who's depressed. This guy is just not understanding, he keeps messaging us and asking but I don't like him anymore and my other mates don't so why can't he just leave us.
just tell him straight up that you dont wanna be friends with him...then block him. But it is a bit rude that you don't like depressed people, cos if you end up being depressed...don't expect people to stay around you. Depression can hit anyone.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you at university?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Blooyd mental
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
just tell him straight up that you dont wanna be friends with him...then block him. But it is a bit rude that you don't like depressed people, cos if you end up being depressed...don't expect people to stay around you. Depression can hit anyone.
Yes but it is up to me however rude it is and I would not tell anyone if I was depressed
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Are you at university?
No
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Blooyd mental
I'm not the one who's depressed but ok
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If anything, you're doing him a favour. You sound like a prick.
tashkent46
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
this post is very depressing because the word depressing is used too much and the person is depressing and the viewpoint is depressing, my depressing advice to you would be to just not talk to the depressing person anymore as it would be depressing to force people to talk to others that are depressed
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like BS, you just wanted an excuse to cram as much disapproval of depression into a post as possible for weak anonymous controversy.

Zero points.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
It would have made sense for you to say that you like to be around people who bring positive vibes or something but you’re a negative being so Idek what to say to that. Good luck in life, you need it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (178)
58.55%
I don't have everything I need (126)
41.45%

Watched Threads