Aqa gcse english language paper 2 november 2020 resit

Watch
some1123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I did the paper 2 november paper for english 2020. how did you guys find it?
Queen_Ameliaaa13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it was sooo hard man what the hell was going on on source B who the hell was Marius mannn no lang techniques at all by far the most crappest paper out of em all paper 1 was doable but I had 10 mins to do the descriptive writing like smh how do I write about something enchanted I'm only good at writing depressing stories I wanna kms
xxxxxraxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Queen_Ameliaaa13)
it was sooo hard man what the hell was going on on source B who the hell was Marius mannn no lang techniques at all by far the most crappest paper out of em all paper 1 was doable but I had 10 mins to do the descriptive writing like smh how do I write about something enchanted I'm only good at writing depressing stories I wanna kms
what was question 5 ? if u dont mind me asking
some1123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Queen_Ameliaaa13)
what was the question 5 again ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
55.83%
I don't have everything I need (231)
44.17%

Watched Threads