Any hope with this women?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A woman was in love with me 10 years ago, I had alot on my plate at the time so I didn't let her in my life. Anyway... 10 years later she notices me on a dating website and reaches out to me, she still remembered me and said she could never forget my name and face and joked that I caused her a 'broken heart', she invited me to her home a day later, she said she hoped I haven't changed as she liked me how I was alot. Anyway we sit at her place talking, I went for the kiss and she allowed it and then soon after I went home. So that was the end of first date, she carried on messenging me alot and still seemed to like me, she then invited me over once again but I couldn't go as I was fixing a cupboard. Anyway a couple days later she took two days to reply, she said something about having to close off for a few days due to depression and she cancelled my resheduled dates, but she's recently ghosted me for 2 weeks when I tried resheduling a date etc.
But then yesterday my family member died and I contacted her telling her, she told me that she had given up on dating and that she was sorry for my lose. I haven't heard from her today.
Is it over?
Why does she not like me anymore?
Am I a completely different person in her eyes to what I used to be?
Does she find it creepy that I know where she lives?
Jakesmithyi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dude
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jakesmithyi)
Dude
Aye
bex_26797
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's not the right time or she's not interested. I would move on for sure.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bex_26797)
I think it's not the right time or she's not interested. I would move on for sure.
Oh
Jakesmithyi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh
Bump
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thought it was only seven years ago?

Like people have told you over and over and over - no one knows why she has decided she doesn’t want to be with you. Leave the poor woman be fgs.

At the amount of identical posts you keep posting and ignoring any of the evidence I can strongly suggest that you have been doing the same to her and she is over it. She doesn’t want to be with you. Deal with it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Thought it was only seven years ago?

Like people have told you over and over and over - no one knows why she has decided she doesn’t want to be with you. Leave the poor woman be fgs.

At the amount of identical posts you keep posting and ignoring any of the evidence I can strongly suggest that you have been doing the same to her and she is over it. She doesn’t want to be with you. Deal with it.
I haven't contacted her again. And certainly not pestering her
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't contacted her again. And certainly not pestering her
Then move on.
Always Confused?
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A woman was in love with me 10 years ago, I had alot on my plate at the time so I didn't let her in my life. Anyway... 10 years later she notices me on a dating website and reaches out to me, she still remembered me and said she could never forget my name and face and joked that I caused her a 'broken heart', she invited me to her home a day later, she said she hoped I haven't changed as she liked me how I was alot. Anyway we sit at her place talking, I went for the kiss and she allowed it and then soon after I went home. So that was the end of first date, she carried on messenging me alot and still seemed to like me, she then invited me over once again but I couldn't go as I was fixing a cupboard. Anyway a couple days later she took two days to reply, she said something about having to close off for a few days due to depression and she cancelled my resheduled dates, but she's recently ghosted me for 2 weeks when I tried resheduling a date etc.
But then yesterday my family member died and I contacted her telling her, she told me that she had given up on dating and that she was sorry for my lose. I haven't heard from her today.
Is it over?
Why does she not like me anymore?
Am I a completely different person in her eyes to what I used to be?
Does she find it creepy that I know where she lives?
Pretty sure there was a post about this same thing yesterday, only instead of "10 years" it was 7...
She's probably just trying to move on.
You probably haven't changed, she might feel like you aren't really that interested, since you rescheduled. I'll admit it, me and my fellow women are kinda complicated XD
Ah... idk 'bout that one... I mean have you both shared where you live with each other or just like...
Also, I'm sorry you lost a family member. That must be really hard. I hope you are feeling a bit better, and if you need to talk about it, I'm here. Have a great day
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Then move on.
I was just asking a question. That's all.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was just asking a question. That's all.
And asking and asking and asking and asking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (197)
57.43%
I don't have everything I need (146)
42.57%

Watched Threads