stressed over a level failing

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been getting bad A level grades UDU and in year13 I just have no idea wha im doing with my life I need mental help
DoNotMove
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been getting bad A level grades UDU and in year13 I just have no idea wha im doing with my life I need mental help
There must be a reason you're getting low grades - either you can't study or you don't want to. If you can't because you are having issues with your mental health, tell your college / sixth form this, and go see a doctor. If you can't due to extenuating circumstances e.g. problems at home, illness, tell your college / sixth form and ask them how they can best support you. If you're struggling to understand the content and feel like the course may not be right for you, change to different a-levels, or drop out and do another qualification such as an apprenticeship. If you're struggling to understand the content but do want to continue with your current a-levels, ask your teachers for help, start from the beginning and work your way through - find yourself a schedule and method of learning that works for you and take it slow and steady. If you don't want to study because you were pressured into taking a-levels when you really can't bothered, drop out, and do an apprenticeship or other qualifications as you'll get nowhere doing something you don't want to do.
Good luck.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DoNotMove)
There must be a reason you're getting low grades - either you can't study or you don't want to. If you can't because you are having issues with your mental health, tell your college / sixth form this, and go see a doctor. If you can't due to extenuating circumstances e.g. problems at home, illness, tell your college / sixth form and ask them how they can best support you. If you're struggling to understand the content and feel like the course may not be right for you, change to different a-levels, or drop out and do another qualification such as an apprenticeship. If you're struggling to understand the content but do want to continue with your current a-levels, ask your teachers for help, start from the beginning and work your way through - find yourself a schedule and method of learning that works for you and take it slow and steady. If you don't want to study because you were pressured into taking a-levels when you really can't bothered, drop out, and do an apprenticeship or other qualifications as you'll get nowhere doing something you don't want to do.
Good luck.
In year 12 I was very lazy and I do enjoy the content I wake up early to do questions I need to do a timetable as I struggle with time management and my revision technique is talking to myself and then typing everything I know on my laptop the problem is year 12 me was lazy and I do regret it I will see what I get in Jan trials and move on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads